Your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy requires to cover a range of activities whether it’s integrated with other digital marketing activity or approached as a stand-alone project.
While this includes technical elements, it is quality content which has the strongest influence particularly regarding your on-site material or within references elsewhere.
Our SEO services are designed around you and tailored to fit your business objectives.
Depending on your current visibility, we include:
- Pre-optimisation research and analysis.
- Comprehensive site crawl and in-depth Diagnostic Report regarding search engine accessibility.
- Collaboration with your web developers in the case of a new website or redevelopment.
- Assessment of any previous SEO activity, including analysis of your link profile.
- Keyphrase research to identify those phrases most relevant to your information, products or services.
- Keyphrase analysis to determine which phrase families to target (based on user search data, competitiveness, current positioning etc).
- Campaign planning; adopting a strategic, phased approach to your activity.
- On-site search engine optimisation.
- Copywriting of new material or editing existing text to build the relevance of the content on your web pages, including synonyms, word stemming, associations and components.
- Development of Page Titles, Meta Tags and other page code elements to send the correct signals to the search engines regarding your topics and themes.
- Crafting of internal links and sub-editing page copy in a fashion that is most effective for search engine optimisation purposes.
- Creation or modification of visual content elements including graphics, video and calls-to-action.
- Optimisation of the user experience.
- Technical site elements, such as structure, URLs, navigation, crawl depth, file size.
- Off-site optimisation.
- Link Audit and Analysis, revealing…
- Sites which already link to your website.
- All sites linking to your online competitors.
- Sites which link to multiple online competitors.
- Multi-channel link earning, featuring…
- Idea generation and proactive outreach activity.
- Article creation and sharing.
- Blogosphere interaction.
- Social media participation.
- Development of shareable graphics and multi-media.
- Awareness and partnership building.
- Press relationship management.
- Measurement and Reporting
- Using our in-house-developed MediaCo Metrics system; a secure, virtual dashboard providing real-time, on-demand, tracking and analysis of key Digital Marketing metrics, including search engine factors.
We'd be pleased to hear from you if you'd like to know more about Search Engine Optimisation with MediaCo…
Our SEO services are designed around you and tailored to fit your business
Your website can present a range of barriers which are damaging to Digital Marketing activities including Search Engine Visibility.
Health Check Information »
Discover your true online competitors and how you can gain a clear advantage through analysis of their activity.
Content and Links Audit »
The Google Panda and Penguin algorithms focus on content and links. Find out if you pass the test or face possible penalties.
Take the Test »